When customers decide on choosing a rack some frequently asked questions arise. These questions are answered by the selected Questions below. For more detailed questions please contact an Argent Technical Sales Consultant.
Questions and Answers
Tags: rack, racks, front, equipment, questions, 38.1, 101.6, face, 190.5, 177.8, 146.1, 266.7, 133.4, 57.2, 165.1
- RU and Panel Dimension Chart
Rounded to the nearest 0.1mm
- How high is a RU?
- What is the dimension across the front face of rack mounted equipment?
For 19" Equipment - 482.5mm face width.
For 23" Equipment - 650.0mm face width.
- What are the front face hole centres for mounting 19" and 23" equipment?
In 19" Racks - 465mm.
In 23" Racks - 625mm.
- What is the maximum width of equipment that will fit between the uprights?
In 19" Racks - 450mm max.
In 23" Racks - 610mm max.
- What is the mounting distance between the vertical angles in a Series 20 rack?
125mm less than the overall depth of the rack.
- What is the colour range?
Standard colour: Textured black powder coated finish. Other colours available on request.